1. Preheat smoker to 275F and add your favorite smoking wood. For beef, strong wood like hickory or oak is ideal
2. Season Ox Tails on all sides with El Chupacabra Rub.
3.Smoke for 2 hours, to develop some nice color and smoke flavor.
4. In a large cast iron skillet or Dutch oven, add onions and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent.
5. Add carrots and celery. Cook until tender.
6. Into the Dutch oven, add remaining ingredients and stir until well combined.
7. Once Ox tails are cooked, ramp up temperature inside smoker to 300F and transfer Dutch oven into smoker. Place Oxtails inside and cook for an additional 2 hours, until Ox tails are tender.
7. Serve with Mashed potato or Grits and some crusty bread.