1. To make the pizza sauce, in a medium sized pot add all sauce ingredients and mix until well combined. Simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Unroll pizza dough and cut each sheet into three identical strips, width ways.
3. Spray inside of Skull baking tray liberally with non stick coating.
4. Lay pizza dough in tray, pressing it into the mold to make sure it has a good imprint. The dough will extend on each side, but this is fine as you will use it to cover the back of the pizza skulls.
5. Into each pizza skull add 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce, mozzarella and your favorite toppings. Be sure not to overfill your mold.
6. Place your pizza skulls into your pizza oven and cook until the skulls have expanded and are golden brown.