1. Prepare turkey by trussing the wings and legs tightly to the body of the bird. This will help it cook more evenly.
2. Liberally coat the entire exterior of the trussed turkey with Flabby Phoenix rub.
3. Preheat smoker to 350F and place on a fist sized chunk of your favorite fruit wood. Place turkey on the smoker and smoke until it hits 100F internal temp.
4. Fill a large foil tray with the stock and place the turkey in the center. Continue to smoke until it hits 145F internal temp.
5. As the turkey cooks, prepare the green curry mix. Place all curry ingredients into a blender and pulse until smooth.
6. Smear the mix on all visible sides and continue to smoke until the turkey hits 165F internal temp. If the curry paste begins to get too dark, you may want to cover all or some parts of the turkey with foil. Typically this will start in the legs and wings.
7. Once turkey has hit 165F, remove from the heat and allow to rest for 30 minutes, loosely tented in foil.
8. Carve the turkey, being mindful to include some of the incredibly flavorful skin, along with the juicy flesh with each slice.